Products made of natural silk, painted in the batik technique, require careful hand washing.
Specifically, because the structure of silk is quite easy to break by rough treatment of it.
SILK PRODUCT CARE:
· Wash in warm water up to 30 degrees. Silk does not tolerate high temperatures.
· Wash simply with water or use special detergents for silk products. Ordinary alkaline powder can spoil such a delicate product.
· Hand-wash or machine-wash only in silk mode.
· When handwashing, do not overly crumple or rub the silk product – you can spoil the fabric structure.
· Do not bleach – the fabric may turn yellow and quickly wear out.
· It is not advisable to use fabric softeners.
· Do not twist the wet cloth.
· Dry the silk product away from heating devices. In no case should it be dried on the battery! And don’t let it dry in the sun. Over-dried silk is difficult to smooth. Also, do not keep the silk wet for a long time.
· It is enough to remove excess moisture with a towel, straighten, and iron an hour later.
· It is better to iron silk when slightly wet.
· Iron the silk from the inside out by setting the ‘Silk’ mode.
· Avoid contact with deodorants, perfumes, hair spray and other substances containing alcohol. It is also best to avoid getting sweaty.
· Silk products can be dry-cleaned.
Pleasant tenderness of silk to you!